Health and Safety Help lives by our namesake. We help employers across Canada navigate everchanging health and safety legislation to ensure workplaces and workers are as healthy and safe as possible.
While our services aren’t directed towards employees and contractors, we understand that the employment relationship is a two-way street. As such we do our best to guide Canadian workers to the right resources.
Help us keep Canada’s workplaces and workers safe
Please fill out the form so that we can continue to keep Canada’s workplaces free of health & safety violations.
We are collecting data to help employers better meet their health & safety duties to ensure workers across Canada stay safe. All responses will be anonymous, we do not collect workers names or addresses, and we do not share your data with employers or third parties.
Share your feedback below
Free resources for workers in Canada
You’ll find a number of free employee resources to help you navigate workplace health & safety below.
- Work-Life Balance & the Employee Right to Disconnect
- COVID-19 Vaccine & Workplace Human Rights Accommodation
- Here are 5 Ways to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- How to Prevent Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in Your Workplace
- 5 Ways to Promote Physical Health in the Workplace
- Remote Work: Your Guide to Home Office Ergonomics
- Work-Life Balance: Tips for Employers & Remote Workers
Below you’ll find resources available to workers provided by provincial governments and various organizations
Share our Content
If you found the resources we shared on this page helpful, we invite you to follow us on social media. You’ll find plenty of useful tips and blogs to help you stay on top of health & safety in the workplace.